Friday, October 10, 2008

So I love him, but does he love me?


So I met the most amazing guy about two months back.. We hit it off almost immediately.. We began hanging out at least once or twice a week every week.. I began to like him more and more, and I told him.. We both had agreed that, sometime in the future, that we would try out a relationship, and see how it goes..


That was all in Escondido.. I am now back up in Corona with my family, and we talk about the same amount as when we would hang out.. I haven't been able to hang out with him for three weeks now, and I miss him incredibly.. The last time I talked to him, he was so busy with school work that he said the next time he can drive up to see me would be Thanksgiving break.. Ugh.. I don't want to have to wait for so long to see him, but I am at his mercy..

Help!!!

No comments: